Study on Replication Mechanism of Routines Based on Knowledge Perspective
- Yanliang Chen, Junting Ye
- Corresponding Author
- Yanliang Chen
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.215How to use a DOI?
- Replication of routines; Knowledge template; Replication path
- Replication of routines is a kind of important value ceration strategy for organizations. However, the incompatibility between existing routines and new contexts in the process of applying existing routines to new contexts has become the core issue concerns organizations the most. Drawing on recent theories on organizational routines, the crossing macro gaps and researching on micro-level mechanism are found to be one of the useful keys to unlock the “block box” of replication process. On the basis of reinterpreting routines connotation with knowledge as the artifact, this paper regards knowledge template as a characterization of organizational routines’ replication, and finally establishes the replication path.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chen, Yanliang AU - Ye, Junting DA - 2018/06/23 TI - Study on Replication Mechanism of Routines Based on Knowledge Perspective BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.215 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.215 ID - Chen2018 ER -