Research on MIL Education Status Quo and Promotion Strategies of College Teachers
- Sisi Chen, Jianqiang Sun, Li Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Sisi Chen
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.217How to use a DOI?
- Media and information literacy; College teacher; MIL education; Promotion strategy
- Under the “Internet +”new normal view, the MIL (media and information literacy) education has become the trend of the integration of Internet, pedagogy, and communication. At the same time, taking MIL education of college teachers as a starting point will be conducive to the advancement of higher education and the construction of network power. This paper clarifies the conceptual connotation of college teachers' MIL, analyzes the research status and existing problems of MIL and college teachers' MIL education from three aspects of government, universities and teachers respectively, and put forward the promotion strategies of college teachers' MIL education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sisi Chen AU - Jianqiang Sun AU - Li Wang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on MIL Education Status Quo and Promotion Strategies of College Teachers BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.217 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.217 ID - Chen2018/06 ER -