Practice of Application-oriented Undergraduates Cultivated by School-Enterprise Cooperation under the Guidance of “The Belt and Road” Initiative-The Case of Chongqing Vocational Institute of Engineering
- Tong Liu, Yu Liu, Zhiyong Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Tong Liu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.294How to use a DOI?
- The Belt and Road; school-enterprise cooperative education; application-oriented undergraduates; implementation measures
- In order to deepen international exchanges and cooperation and create new regional cooperative relations, China has made a major initiative to build the “Belt and Road”. Education departments should conform to the trend of the times and provide human resources for the construction of the “Belt and Road” national communication network. Students at the junior college level are more prominent in practical operation ability, but they lack the theoretical foundation. In order to cultivate more comprehensive talents, Chongqing Vocational Institute of Engineering reforms actively, explores and trains applied undergraduates with ZTE company together to explore various measures for training applied undergraduates together.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tong Liu AU - Yu Liu AU - Zhiyong Yang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Practice of Application-oriented Undergraduates Cultivated by School-Enterprise Cooperation under the Guidance of “The Belt and Road” Initiative-The Case of Chongqing Vocational Institute of Engineering BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.294 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.294 ID - Liu2018/06 ER -