Capital Deepening, Capacity Utilization and New Drivers of China's Economic Growth
- Zhili Ren, Shuoxing Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Zhili Ren
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.370How to use a DOI?
- Time-varying Elasticity; Production Function; Output Elasticity; Capacity Utilization; New Drivers
- According to the production function method, this paper builds a time-varying elasticity production function and use the state space model to estimate the dynamic output elasticity of the get inputs where the capital output elastic shows a downward trend year by year. What is more, in accordance with the declining capacity utilization and phenomenon of excess production capacity, this paper analyses the reason for the capital output elastic decline year by year, and actively cultivates new economic growth momentum and the new growth point to provide high quality of economic growth.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ren, Zhili AU - Zheng, Shuoxing DA - 2018/06/23 TI - Capital Deepening, Capacity Utilization and New Drivers of China's Economic Growth BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.370 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.370 ID - Ren2018 ER -