Discussion on the Individualized Talent Cultivation Mode of the Urban Rail Transit Operation and Management of Emerging Engineering Education
- Jing Sheng, Ping Wang, Jun Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Sheng
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.18How to use a DOI?
- Urban rail transit; Operation management; Individualized talents; Cultivation mode
- In order to cultivate advanced applied talents in urban rail transit management and R&D department, the individualized personnel cultivation mode is an important measure. In view of the problems existing in the talent cultivation of communication and transportation major (rail transit operation and management), the framework of individualized talent cultivation was put forward under the emerging engineering education. The corresponding matrix of the graduation requirements and knowledge, ability and quality was also planned, thereby curriculum system was set and the individualized evaluation system was constructed in the process of implementation. The solutions developed have been carried out and is to be verified in future teaching practice in order to constantly improve the individualized talent cultivation mode.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Sheng AU - Ping Wang AU - Jun Tan PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Discussion on the Individualized Talent Cultivation Mode of the Urban Rail Transit Operation and Management of Emerging Engineering Education BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.18 ID - Sheng2019/05 ER -