Design and Application Research of Flipped Classroom Teaching Model in Applied Undergraduate Colleges -Taking Management Courses as an Example
- Hongshen Yu, Jie An, Tingting Dou
- Corresponding Author
- Hongshen Yu
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.17How to use a DOI?
- Flipped Classroom Teaching Model; Applied Undergraduate Colleges; Management Majors
- College students of the post-00s generation have an active thinking and a high emotional quotient, but their self-learning habits have not yet been developed. The curriculum for management majors focuses on the cultivation of students' practical application ability, while the traditional teaching model fails to achieve the expected results. This research seeks to attach importance to students’ zone of proximal development, the learners' analysis, learning contents and activity analysis, building a teaching model of Two Parts, Three Phases and Bilateral Interaction to mobilize students' learning initiative and enhance their application and innovation capabilities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongshen Yu AU - Jie An AU - Tingting Dou PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Design and Application Research of Flipped Classroom Teaching Model in Applied Undergraduate Colleges -Taking Management Courses as an Example BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.17 ID - Yu2019/05 ER -