Construction and Practice of Service-oriented Engineering Training System Based on SPOC Concept
- Jianhua Cao, Xuhui Xia, Lei Wang, Xiang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xuhui Xia
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.22How to use a DOI?
- SPOC; Service-oriented engineering training; Experimental platform; Comprehensive ability improvement
- This paper, closely focusing on the reform of national service-oriented education and the improvement of the comprehensive ability of college students and combining with the engineering training practice teaching link, explores and studies the individualized training mode and implementation approach of engineering training, and propose to establish a service-oriented engineering teaching platform based on SPOC concept. Besides, this paper also optimizes the engineering training practice teaching and training program, implements the "three-level, three-capacity, multi-module" practical teaching system, explores the new mode of "innovation ability improvement", and finally realizes the further students' comprehensive ability of practical and innovation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianhua Cao AU - Xuhui Xia AU - Lei Wang AU - Xiang Liu PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Construction and Practice of Service-oriented Engineering Training System Based on SPOC Concept BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.22 ID - Cao2019/05 ER -