Practice and Exploration of Service-oriented Engineering Training Teaching System under the Concept of OBE Engineering Education
- Xiang Liu, Xuhui Xia, Lei Wang, Jianhua Cao, Yuan Gong
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang Liu
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.23How to use a DOI?
- Engineering training; OBE; Engineering education; Education reform
- Aiming at the problems such as the convergence of teaching contents and evaluation methods, the limited participation of students in the teaching process and the inadequate cultivation of practical and innovative abilities, this paper puts forward a method of adopting OBE teaching concept to carry out service-oriented reform of engineering training teaching system. This paper also designs the service method from three aspects: the formulation, realization and evaluation of expected learning results, which provides a reference model for the sustainable development of engineering training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang Liu AU - Xuhui Xia AU - Lei Wang AU - Jianhua Cao AU - Yuan Gong PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Practice and Exploration of Service-oriented Engineering Training Teaching System under the Concept of OBE Engineering Education BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.23 ID - Liu2019/05 ER -