Research on the Financing Mode and Problems of the New Agricultural Management Subjects in Neijiang City
- Hua Guo, Yang Zhang, Junjie Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Hua Guo
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.36How to use a DOI?
- New agricultural management subject; Financing mode; Problem study; Countermeasures and suggestions
- Now, the new agricultural management subject is growing into the most important force in China’s agricultural development. And this paper, taking the representative Neijiang City of Sichuan Province as an example, used literature research method, interview investigation method and case analysis method to carry on the comparative analysis to the main financing mode of the new agricultural management subject. This paper also analyzed the causes of financing problem, and put forward related countermeasures and suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hua Guo AU - Yang Zhang AU - Junjie Wang PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Research on the Financing Mode and Problems of the New Agricultural Management Subjects in Neijiang City BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.36 ID - Guo2019/05 ER -