Research on the Design and Practice of Scaffolding Teaching in Building fire Engineering Course with Professional Direction
- Ying Song, Haixia Li, Junwei Shi, Hongyuan Shao, Chao Mu
- Corresponding Author
- Ying Song
Available Online May 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.41How to use a DOI?
- Professionalization; Scaffolding teaching; Building fire engineering; Teaching design
- In close combination with the current examination outline of registered fire engineers, the teaching design of the Building Fire Engineering course is constructed to cultivate students who are good at learning and innovating, and to improve students' ability to link theory with practice based on the professional-oriented and scaffolding teaching theory. It has a high reference value for the study of engineering curriculum teaching reform under the background of new engineering.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying Song AU - Haixia Li AU - Junwei Shi AU - Hongyuan Shao AU - Chao Mu PY - 2019/05 DA - 2019/05 TI - Research on the Design and Practice of Scaffolding Teaching in Building fire Engineering Course with Professional Direction BT - 2019 International Conference on Management, Education Technology and Economics (ICMETE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmete-19.2019.41 ID - Song2019/05 ER -