Testing and Analysis of the Sound Absorption Characteristics of Perforated Plates
- Xu Wang, Yan Liu, Xiaopai Zhang, Xiaojuan Zhang, Changbin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xu Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.8How to use a DOI?
- Reverberation Chamber; Perforated Plate; Sound Absorption Characteristics
- Perforated plates are studied in terms of the influence of different parameters on the sound absorption characteristics using reverberation chamber test methods, it draws a conclusion: fixing aperture perforation rate thickness of perforated plate and changing arrangement (triangle and square), the absorption peak of square arrangement (resonant frequency) is the same with triangle, it means that they have nearly identical the sound absorption characteristics; fixing the arrangement(triangle and square) aperture thickness of perforated plate and changing perforation rate, with the increasing of perforation rate, the absorption peak(resonant frequency) moves to higher frequency; fixing the arrangement(triangle and square) perforation rate, thickness of perforated plate and changing aperture, with the decreasing of aperture, the absorption peak(resonant frequency) moves to higher frequency. The result has some reference value to researching the sound absorption characteristics of perforated plates.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu Wang AU - Yan Liu AU - Xiaopai Zhang AU - Xiaojuan Zhang AU - Changbin Zhang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Testing and Analysis of the Sound Absorption Characteristics of Perforated Plates BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.8 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -