Noise Distribution of the Internal Combustion Engine
- YaRu Guo, Yan Liu, Xiaopai Zhang, Xiaojuan Zhang, Changbin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- YaRu Guo
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.9How to use a DOI?
- diesel engine; noise; vibration; spectrum; test
- Use noise and vibration measurement and analysis system for diesel engine noise and vibration testing and spectrum analysis.Draws the following distribution:Engine noise level mainly concentrated in 400Hz-2000Hz in the normal operating conditions, the noise value of each measuring point appear a peak at about 800Hz.Intake noise is important source of noise and the noise values of the point 9 (near the intake port) are greatest in any condition.Load is constant, the sound pressure level increases as the speed increases, and the rate of increase become small when speed is high. The vibration acceleration of air intake increases sharply and appear a peak at 400Hz, causing structural resonance.Results of this research have some reference value for vibration and noise reduction design of diesel engine.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - YaRu Guo AU - Yan Liu AU - Xiaopai Zhang AU - Xiaojuan Zhang AU - Changbin Zhang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Noise Distribution of the Internal Combustion Engine BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.9 ID - Guo2015/12 ER -