Simulation and Optimization of Back Pressure Control for Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler Unit with Unity of Three Towers
- Li Xiang Zhang, Wei Bin Zhao, YongBin Jiao
- Corresponding Author
- Li Xiang Zhang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.16How to use a DOI?
- Unity of three towers; Back pressure control; Fuzzy PI control; Smith predictive compensation control; MATLAB simulation;
- Unity of three towers (i.e. indirect air cooling tower, a desulfurizing tower and a chimney) technology with energy saving and environmental protection, saving water and electricity, high heat efficiency characteristics and a range of promotion and application in coal - fired power generation, and achieved good economic and social benefits. Research and improvement of three in one automatic control technology, to ensure the safety and stability of units to improve the thermal efficiency is particularly important. combined with the use of a certain power plant in Shanxi Province three towers and technical operation of the unit, working state by indirect air cooling system for the unit back pressure is analyzed, the application of fuzzy PI-Smith predictor integrated control strategy, on the back pressure turbine automatic control system simulation and optimization. The results show that the stability and robustness of the system better; the adaptability to load change has achieved good control effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Xiang Zhang AU - Wei Bin Zhao AU - YongBin Jiao PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Simulation and Optimization of Back Pressure Control for Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler Unit with Unity of Three Towers BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.16 ID - Zhang2015/12 ER -