The Research on Security Reinforcement of Android Applications
- Xiaorong Feng, Jun Lin, Shizhun Jia
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaorong Feng
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.18How to use a DOI?
- Software Protection; security reinforcement; Android platform; packing technology.
- Along with the rapid progress and widely used of mobile application, security protection to software application has become an important issue. The lack of binary protections makes it important to implement packing services. By analyzing traditional features of software reinforcement technology, the paper describes the basic functions for security reinforcement, illustrates the principle of protection method and put forward corresponding preventive measures and technical solutions. New strategies including elliptic curve encryption and dynamic loading mechanism, agile reinforcement process as well as two-step self-modified obfuscation are proposed to satisfy the effectiveness and efficiency requirements for application reinforcement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaorong Feng AU - Jun Lin AU - Shizhun Jia PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Research on Security Reinforcement of Android Applications BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.18 ID - Feng2015/12 ER -