Analysis of the Reinforced Retaining Wall Seismic Dynamic Response and its Ground Motion Parameter Tensor
- Junchao Yang, Lihua Li, Henglin Xiao, Zhirong He, Zhiyong Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Junchao Yang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- Reinforced retaining wall, Seismic response, Tensor analysis, Time history response, Tension peak.
- In order to improve the accuracy of reinforced retaining wall seismic dynamic response analysis, this paper presents a response model seismic based on dynamic parameter tensor analysis, and inversion calculation can obtain the time history response curve and the maximum peak force of the reinforced retaining wall. In order to verify the validity and reliability of the model, the model is programmed using MATLAB software, the stability data of reinforced earth retaining wall are obtained by iterative calculation, and then the use of ADINA software establishes the finite element model of reinforced retaining wall, and finally we obtain the maximum tension distribution of the reinforced retaining wall. A comparative analysis of MATLAB and ADINA results found that their error is within 5%, software calculation results are very close to model calculation results, so as to verify the reliability of tensor model in reinforced retaining wall seismic analysis, they can be popularized in the seismic dynamic response analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junchao Yang AU - Lihua Li AU - Henglin Xiao AU - Zhirong He AU - Zhiyong Yang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Analysis of the Reinforced Retaining Wall Seismic Dynamic Response and its Ground Motion Parameter Tensor BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.40 ID - Yang2015/12 ER -