Research on the Fuel Saving Effect of Idle Parking car Based on NEDC System Analysis
- Jiapeng Lu, Youde Li, Xiangsheng Dai
- Corresponding Author
- Jiapeng Lu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.59How to use a DOI?
- NEDC technology; Idle start stop system; Instantaneous fuel consumption.
- Objective: To study the technology of auxiliary motor starting and stopping of the direct injection gasoline engine, and analyze the effect of the idle start stop system and oil saving energy. Method: the fuel saving effect analysis of the fuel saving effect of the system is analyzed by the multiple model. Process: we in the downtown and suburban stop system to open and close the NEDC fuel consumption record results, typical conditions stop system NEDC drive cycle fuel saving effect curve analysis, and instantaneous fuel consumption curve comprehensive comparative analysis. Conclusion: through data analysis, we can know that the average vehicle parking time is more than 9S, the system can reduce the fuel consumption of vehicles; for these two models, starting fuel consumption is high.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiapeng Lu AU - Youde Li AU - Xiangsheng Dai PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on the Fuel Saving Effect of Idle Parking car Based on NEDC System Analysis BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.59 ID - Lu2015/12 ER -