Research and Application of BSG Motor Control Technology with a Start-stop System
- Jiapeng Lu, Youde Li, Jinghua Lv
- Corresponding Author
- Jiapeng Lu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.60How to use a DOI?
- BSG start-stop system; control strategy; examination and evaluation indicators
- by developing a start-stop system of a BSG motor, this paper systematically presents the vehicle control principle, strategy and verification and assessment indicators of the start-stop system, and applies it successfully in a motor. Exhaust emissions and fuel-consumption tests of a vehicle were performed in the rotating hub, and the results show a 5% reduction in fuel consumption for the motor, and a 12% decline in fuel consumption when the experiments were carried out in urban areas. The control technology and vehicle examination and evaluation indicators have important guiding significance to the subsequent research of the start-stop system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiapeng Lu AU - Youde Li AU - Jinghua Lv PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research and Application of BSG Motor Control Technology with a Start-stop System BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.60 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.60 ID - Lu2015/12 ER -