A kind of crane loading and unloading simulation based on finite-state Machine
- Guang Hong, Weibing Bai, Xin Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Guang Hong
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.66How to use a DOI?
- finite-state Machine; crane loading and unloading; virtual simulation; Unity3D engine
- Aiming at the insufficiency of the actual crane, finite state machine technology was adopted for setting up an emulational training system. The system implemented a kind of crane loading and unloading operation. Therefor a sort of finite-state machine for the crane was set up. By the dynamics analysis for the crane, several states of the finite state machine were established during loading and unloading process. All the states were bewritten with some mathematic models. The models were simplified to adapt to the simulation system. Then the flow for establishing finite state machine was given, and the concrete methods in Unity3D engine for establishing finite state machine were described. Finally an instance of a kind of crane loading and unloading training system was implemented based on the aforementioned models and methods. The instance shows that the models are accurate and the finite-state machine states are logical.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guang Hong AU - Weibing Bai AU - Xin Yu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - A kind of crane loading and unloading simulation based on finite-state Machine BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.66 ID - Hong2015/12 ER -