Analysis on Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction for Electricity Consumers Based on Principal Component Analysis
- Xiaohui Xu, Jinsong Liu, Yirong Su, Yangyang Xi, Shuanghu Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaohui Xu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.67How to use a DOI?
- principal component analysis; energy conservation; emission reduction; correlation analysis
- With the increasing concerns on energy shortage and environment protection, the energy conservation and emission reduction is becoming a more of concern for electricity consumers. In this paper, typical indexes are selected for reflecting electricity consumers’ statues of energy shortage and environment protection. To simply the analysis on energy conservation and emission reduction for electricity consumers, the Principal Component Analysis is adopted to reduce the number of indexes whereas without original information about energy conservation and emission reduction loss. Finally, an example is presented to demonstrate the analysis process of the proposed method for the electricity consumers in an actual region.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaohui Xu AU - Jinsong Liu AU - Yirong Su AU - Yangyang Xi AU - Shuanghu Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Analysis on Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction for Electricity Consumers Based on Principal Component Analysis BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.67 ID - Xu2015/12 ER -