Research on charging pile construction pattern for Communication scenarios
- Xiaohui Xu, Yirong Su, Yangyang Xi, Jinsong Liu, Hongchun Yao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaohui Xu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.68How to use a DOI?
- electric vehicle, AC Charging Pile, Commercial operation mode, distribution network planning.
- In allusion to the increasing demand of electric vehicle, the elements that the AC charging pile construction which can adapt to multiple scene application is required to follow has been proposed through the analysis of the electric vehicle charging user's demand characteristics under different scenarios, and influencing factors such as electric vehicle charging technology, power distribution network planning and commercial operation mode. At last, it has been verified that the AC charging pile under above mode can guide the user to charge orderly, lower the charging cost and reduce the peak and valley difference of the power grid, etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaohui Xu AU - Yirong Su AU - Yangyang Xi AU - Jinsong Liu AU - Hongchun Yao PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on charging pile construction pattern for Communication scenarios BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.68 ID - Xu2015/12 ER -