Research on optimized control for intelligent building adjustable resources
- Yirong Su, Xiaohui Xu, Shuanghu Wang, Yangyang Xi, Jinsong Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yirong Su
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.69How to use a DOI?
- intelligent building, distributed generation, adjustable resources, load characteristic.
- In order to improve the smart grid energy efficiency and reduce the power cost, a kind of intelligent building is adjustable resource coordinate multi-objective optimization operation control model is presented through the analysis of intelligent building is adjustable resource load characteristic. The optimization goals contain smooth load fluctuation and electricity cost minimum. The multi-objective optimization is verified by calculation example the effectiveness of the operation control model of coordination, which both lowers the peak valley of the distribution network and decreases the cost building charging.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yirong Su AU - Xiaohui Xu AU - Shuanghu Wang AU - Yangyang Xi AU - Jinsong Liu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on optimized control for intelligent building adjustable resources BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.69 ID - Su2015/12 ER -