Space Complexity Analysis of Sieving in the Number Field Sieve Integer Factorization
- Qi Wang, Hongyan Zang, Xiubin Fan, Yu Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Qi Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.70How to use a DOI?
- number field sieve, integer factorization, mathematical expectation, evaluation, space complexity
- The general number sieve is the most efficient algorithm known integer factorization, it consists of polynomial selection, sieving, solving equations and finding square roots. In this paper, the evaluation provided by each root and the expected value are given, then we get the space complexity of sieving over the ring .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qi Wang AU - Hongyan Zang AU - Xiubin Fan AU - Yu Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Space Complexity Analysis of Sieving in the Number Field Sieve Integer Factorization BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.70 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -