Research on the Behavior Data Collection based on Mobile Location
- He Zhang, Lanxin Hu, Zhaoming Zheng, Yi Tang, Zun Wang
- Corresponding Author
- He Zhang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.73How to use a DOI?
- Location based services, Mobile data, Data collection
- With the popularity of mobile terminals and the mobile phone, Collecting individual, the collective spatio-temporal data have a lot of new technology. Corresponding also produced many terminal application of location-based services, they are constantly changing our lives, provide convenience for our life. Location-based services compared with questionnaire survey, the student survey and traditional mobile data traffic census method the features include contains the following features: (1) true information;(2) High precision time;(3) Save workload and staff;(4) suitable for large-scale data collection and analysis, reducing the loss of individual information; We select a campus, with student's real-time location data as samples, to introduce some data analysis methods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - He Zhang AU - Lanxin Hu AU - Zhaoming Zheng AU - Yi Tang AU - Zun Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on the Behavior Data Collection based on Mobile Location BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.73 ID - Zhang2015/12 ER -