Polymeric Microfiltration Technology and New Filter Element for Automobile Fuel
- Chongjiong Chen, Xuxu Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Chongjiong Chen
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.80How to use a DOI?
- Polymer; Micropore Filter Element; Double-layer Filtration; Pressure Limiting Valve
- Paper filter element, widely used in automobile fuel filter, has deficiencies such as short service life and inevitable replacement after blocking. Based on this, the work developed fuel ultra-precision microfiltration technology taking polymer polyethylene as filter material. Meanwhile, it designed filter element of double-layer tube with pressure limiting valve, thus realizing switch of double and single-layer filtration. The work proposed key techniques including polymeric precision microfiltration, filter element manufacturing process, structure design, working principle, main technical characteristics, etc. Results showed that polymeric microfiltration and new filter element technology had advantages including high filtration accuracy, fast filtration speed, good chemical resistance, low cost, micropore regeneration and long service life.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chongjiong Chen AU - Xuxu Chen PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Polymeric Microfiltration Technology and New Filter Element for Automobile Fuel BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.80 ID - Chen2015/12 ER -