Retrieving Similar Mechanical 3D Models by Freehand Sketches
- Liu Yang, Jiale Wang, Yiting Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Liu Yang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.82How to use a DOI?
- CAD Model; 3D Model; Content-Based Retrieval
- This paper proposes a method for retrieving CAD models of mechanical parts by free hand sketches. Two shape signatures is proposed to describe the geometry and the topology of a CAD model respectively. A relevance feedback mechanism is introduced to combine the two dissimilarity distances measured by the two signatures. Experiments are conducted to evaluate the performance of the proposed method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liu Yang AU - Jiale Wang AU - Yiting Lu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Retrieving Similar Mechanical 3D Models by Freehand Sketches BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.82 ID - Yang2015/12 ER -