Research on the Collaborative Tracking system for Moving Target in multi-camera surveillance system based on space-time video fusion
- Gang Zhao, YaLi Yu, Liqin Yu, Qi Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Gang Zhao
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.91How to use a DOI?
- Collaborative Tracking; space-time video fusion; multi-camera surveillance system
- With the increasing demand of social security, intelligent moving target tracking technology play a more important role in video surveillance system. However, current moving target tracking technology works well for single camera situation but always lost targets in multi-camera environments due to the difficulty of object matching. In this paper, we proposed a new collaborative tracking system for moving target based on space-time video fusion .The idea of this system is firstly to register and fuse real-time surveillance video to 3D virtual model with situation awareness, then the space relativity between different cameras and the time relativity of tracking target moving across multi-cameras are extracted. With the help of this space-time information, we can accurately match the moving targets between consecutive cameras and coordinate adjacent cameras to collaboratively track the target by using moving target tracking for single camera. Test results show that our approach can realize continuous tracking for moving objects between multi-cameras with good robustness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gang Zhao AU - YaLi Yu AU - Liqin Yu AU - Qi Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on the Collaborative Tracking system for Moving Target in multi-camera surveillance system based on space-time video fusion BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.91 ID - Zhao2015/12 ER -