The Estimating Method of Military Aircraft R&D Cost Based on Hierarchical Partial Least Squares Regression
- Shuai Shao, Jilian Guo, Anwei Shen, Zhuojian Wang, Wentong Jia
- Corresponding Author
- Shuai Shao
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.99How to use a DOI?
- Aircraft; Hierarchical Partial Least Squares; R&D Cost.
- The requirements of using modern aircraft have been increased constantly, which results in different influencing factors of aircraft R&D and procurement costs. And the original model in the predication for R&D costs appears accretion of estimation especially for the extensive using of advanced avionics and composite materials, stealth materials. In this paper, we take the R&D costs of aircraft predict as an example and apply the method of hierarchical partial Least Squares regression for modeling and verification. Case analysis indicates that, the method proposed by this paper is feasible and the error is tiny.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuai Shao AU - Jilian Guo AU - Anwei Shen AU - Zhuojian Wang AU - Wentong Jia PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Estimating Method of Military Aircraft R&D Cost Based on Hierarchical Partial Least Squares Regression BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.99 ID - Shao2015/12 ER -