Research on a novel water-saving cleaning technology for wheat
- De-xing Zheng, Weifang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- De-xing Zheng
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.100How to use a DOI?
- wheat wet cleaning; grading washing; rough-fine washing separation; water-saving technology;
- Wheat washing can remove stone, dampen and clean. It works with the help of water solubility and flushing action to purify the surface of wheat. For the water consumption and pollution of traditional wheat washing machines have become increasingly prominent, a water-saving cleaning technology for wheat based on rough-fine washing separation was presented and studied. In this paper, the principle on rough-fine washing separation is first shown, and a realization solution based on rough-fine washing separation was developed. For verifying the effect on rough-fine washing separation, comparative experiments were done. After wheat was sent into the washing machines, rough-washing and fine-washing were completed. Compared with the traditional wheat wet washing technology, the measurement value about cleaning effect is not reduced. With the help of water-cycling system, the effective reuse for water is achieved, and water-saving is about 2/3. The pollution to environment is reduced radically, and the production cost of enterprises is significantly reduced.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - De-xing Zheng AU - Weifang Chen PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on a novel water-saving cleaning technology for wheat BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.100 ID - Zheng2015/12 ER -