Cu2ZnSnSe4 Thin Films Prepared by Chemical Method with Different Heating Technologies
- Kegao Liu, Nianjing Ji, Yong Xu, Lei Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Kegao Liu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.102How to use a DOI?
- Heating mode, Cu2ZnSnSe4, absorption layer material, phase, morphology
- Cu2ZnSnSe4 thin films were prepared by spin-coating and chemical co-reduction with different heating modes. The phases of obtained samples were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD). The size and morphology of the products were observed by scanning electron microscope (SEM). Experimental results show that, the intensity of the XRD peaks of the samples was not significantly enhanced by segmented heating, but the XRD peak for (200) crystal plane appeared. The change of the reaction process in the tube furnace did not significantly improve crystallization and phase of the films. The technology with heating the precursor failed to significantly improve the film crystallinity while the effects of reaction conditions affect the morphology significantly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kegao Liu AU - Nianjing Ji AU - Yong Xu AU - Lei Shi PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Cu2ZnSnSe4 Thin Films Prepared by Chemical Method with Different Heating Technologies BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.102 ID - Liu2015/12 ER -