The analysis of a precast sheer wall building
- Qi Hu, Jiao Geng, Kang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Qi Hu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.103How to use a DOI?
- Precast shear wall structure YJK-EP Anti-seismic performance, Elastic-plastic analysis.
- In this paper a 33 story precast shear wall structure is analyzed. In order to study the safety of the tall parapet wall the parapet wall is established in the model. Structure analysis software YJK-EP is taken for the elastic-plastic analysis of this precast sheer wall structure, specifically, the whole anti-seismic performance under rare earthquake is analyzed, three seismic waves, one artificial wave and two natural waves, are loaded according to code, and their reaction under earthquake in the direction of X and Y are calculated. The result of the analysis shows that the inter layer displacement angel under rare earthquake is much smaller than the norm limits (1/100), which indicates that the structure can meet the requirement of the code in terms of overall anti-seismic performance. Damage image of the shear wall shows that the parapet damage is minor and the parapet is in elastic stage.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qi Hu AU - Jiao Geng AU - Kang Liu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The analysis of a precast sheer wall building BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.103 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.103 ID - Hu2015/12 ER -