A Novel Radon Transform and AR Model in Crack Detection
- Siming Yang, Peng Xue, Ao Hong, Zhou Bo, Haicheng Liu, Mingri Cong
- Corresponding Author
- Siming Yang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.104How to use a DOI?
- Radon Transform; AR model; Crack Detection
- Aiming at the peak extraction problem in the radon space, a peak extraction method based on AR model is proposed to detect component crack value. A profile analysis technique is used to take profile in Radon space and reconstruct profile with AR model to get a sharp and prominent peak for crack value extraction. Intensive experiments have shown that the proposed method is effective in estimating the component crack and lessening peak extraction difficulty.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siming Yang AU - Peng Xue AU - Ao Hong AU - Zhou Bo AU - Haicheng Liu AU - Mingri Cong PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - A Novel Radon Transform and AR Model in Crack Detection BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.104 ID - Yang2015/12 ER -