Parallel Interference Cancellation for MIMO Radar Receiver
- Ying-Hua Tian, Song Chen, Sheng Wang, Xin-Peng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Ying-Hua Tian
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.110How to use a DOI?
- MIMO Radar; Interference Cancellation; Pulse Compression
- MIMO radar systems transmit different waveforms simultaneously to obtain multiple observation channels towards target, which also brings in interference between those signals. This paper introduces the communication technique denoted as parallel interference cancellation (PIC) into MIMO radar receiver. For the return signals from target, the proposed method cancels the interference by using the prior knowledge of transmit signals. PIC is found to yield substantial performance improvement in MIMO radar system compared with standard match filters usually used. Finally, simulation results demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying-Hua Tian AU - Song Chen AU - Sheng Wang AU - Xin-Peng Chen PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Parallel Interference Cancellation for MIMO Radar Receiver BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.110 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.110 ID - Tian2015/12 ER -