Methods of Visual Inspection and Application in Flight
- Song Li, Yuankai Li, Xiujuan Liu, Limin Song
- Corresponding Author
- Song Li
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.114How to use a DOI?
- visual inspection; eye movements; flight; attention allocation
- Visual inspection is a very important part of the flight, also is the basic skills possessed by the pilot. This paper introduces the concept of visual inspection, summarizes the basic methods of visual inspection and development and research status of eye-tracking test technology at home and abroad, points out the eye movement technology in the application of testing visual inspection skill and directing flight training. Combining with the flight example, the method of visual flight is illustrated and effect of eye movement technology on improving flight training is demonstrated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Song Li AU - Yuankai Li AU - Xiujuan Liu AU - Limin Song PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Methods of Visual Inspection and Application in Flight BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.114 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.114 ID - Li2015/12 ER -