Numerical Investigation on Chemical Equilibrium Slip Flow of High Altitude and Large Mach Number
- Limin Song, Changdong Li, Kai Luo, Song Li, Yuankai Li
- Corresponding Author
- Limin Song
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.115How to use a DOI?
- hypersonic slip flow; chemical-equilibrium; computational model
- In the flight of hypersonic near space vehicle from 60km up to 100km high, the influence of real gas effect, rarefied gas effect, and Mach number effect cannot be simulated completely by the ground test. In this paper, the selection of computational model is introduced, and then carried out the numerical research on slip flow field characteristics coupling with chemical-equilibrium effect under large Mach number of high altitude.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Limin Song AU - Changdong Li AU - Kai Luo AU - Song Li AU - Yuankai Li PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Numerical Investigation on Chemical Equilibrium Slip Flow of High Altitude and Large Mach Number BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.115 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.115 ID - Song2015/12 ER -