The pitch and yaw motion coupling research on bionic arm
- Tieyu Hu, Limin Song, Kai Zhao, Xiujuan Liu, Chunguang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Tieyu Hu
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.118How to use a DOI?
- bionic arm; pitch; yaw; motion coupling
- The applications of redundant manipulator are more and more widely in the automobile manufacturing industry and aerospace fields. In this paper, the omnidirectional joint unit mechanism is improved and redundant snake-like manipulator of full range PYR series is designed. The composition, working principle, performance index and the joint improved structure of PY (PYR) singular omnidirectional joint are introduced. The formulas of improved PYR type joint also are given. The same as, two types of joint design are combined into a 11 degree of freedom 5 joint robot arm which using slider crank mechanism to solve the pitch and yaw motion coupling problem.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tieyu Hu AU - Limin Song AU - Kai Zhao AU - Xiujuan Liu AU - Chunguang Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The pitch and yaw motion coupling research on bionic arm BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.118 ID - Hu2015/12 ER -