Cellular Antenna Location Optimization in Distributed MIMO Systems
- Man Sun, Yueheng Li, Tuanjie Xue, Ping Huang, Feng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Man Sun
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.119How to use a DOI?
- Distributed MIMO, antenna location optimization, ergodic capacity, PSO algorithm
- In this paper, the optimization of antenna location of a distributed MIMO (DMIMO) systems in a circular cell based on advanced particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm is analyzed. Firstly, a composite fading channel including small scale fading, path loss and shadow fading is established; then, a closed form expression of downlink average ergodic capacity under higher signal-to-noise (SNR) condition is deduced; next, the optimal position of antenna ports in the circular cell is quickly searched by PSO through dividing the cell into several predefined areas. Simulation results show that the searched position of antenna ports in the cell is very close to the optimal theoretical location.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Man Sun AU - Yueheng Li AU - Tuanjie Xue AU - Ping Huang AU - Feng Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Cellular Antenna Location Optimization in Distributed MIMO Systems BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.119 ID - Sun2015/12 ER -