Fast Recovery from Link Failure in Software De ned Survivable Network
- Guoqiang Yan, Ming Lei, Jieyong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Guoqiang Yan
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.133How to use a DOI?
- survivable network; software de ned networks; network simulation; survivable controller
- As the Internet becomes increasingly important to all aspects of society, it is critical to increase the survivability of the networks. A fast recovery algorithm was proposed by employing a centralized survivable controller to detect and recovery from link failures. A greedy strategy was used by relaying the separated link from a replaced path to improve recovery speed. The proposed algorithm is also adapted to node or area failures. Simulation experiments were conducted and showed that fast recovery algorithm has rapid recovery speed and it has low in uence for up layer transport protocol.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guoqiang Yan AU - Ming Lei AU - Jieyong Zhang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Fast Recovery from Link Failure in Software De ned Survivable Network BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.133 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.133 ID - Yan2015/12 ER -