The Study of the Difficulty in Starting a Diesel Engine
- Zhanhong Sun, Yongsheng Huang, Fengli Li
- Corresponding Author
- Zhanhong Sun
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.138How to use a DOI?
- Diesel Engine ;Starting Trouble ; Study
- Starting a diesel engine must have two conditions: one is the oil is enough, good atomizing diesel can arrive the combustion chamber. The second is to make the air temperature of the combustion chamber can improve to make the diesel oil fire. Its working process contains four steps of air suction,compression,acting and exhausting,during which starting trouble maybe appears occasionally .To improve its usability,efforts must be made to investigate the causes of and find out the solutions to the trouble.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhanhong Sun AU - Yongsheng Huang AU - Fengli Li PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - The Study of the Difficulty in Starting a Diesel Engine BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.138 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.138 ID - Sun2015/12 ER -