Design of the Experiment System for Intelligent Low Oxygen Culture Box
- Xingshan Li, Yuanshen Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Xingshan Li
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.139How to use a DOI?
- Intelligence; SCM; Sensors; Set Parameters; Self-regulation, Measurement and Control
- System design is mainly used to detect the oxygen concentration in the incubator, display and control the test data, set oxygen concentration of the box. Through the management software to realize the historical data display and detection. The instrument measuring circuit is universal and can be realized by adjusting the parameters of the different gas sensing elements. The parameters meet the design requirements after circuit test.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xingshan Li AU - Yuanshen Guo PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Design of the Experiment System for Intelligent Low Oxygen Culture Box BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.139 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.139 ID - Li2015/12 ER -