Attitude control of short-range loitering missile based on ADRC
- Rui Huang, Jianhui Chen, Ming Gao, Guiming Tao
- Corresponding Author
- Rui Huang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.140How to use a DOI?
- ADRC; Loitering Missile; Attitude Control
- ADRC (ADRC) has excellent control performance. The paper Introduces structure and discrete algorithms of the ADRC,and describes its parameter tuning rule. The ADRC control technology is applied to attitude control system design of short-range loitering missile, from the perspective of engineering applications, proposesing a design method of ADRC attitude controller, specifically addressing the principle of the method and process. Simulation results show that this method has strong robustness and adaptability, strong dynamic performance and stable performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rui Huang AU - Jianhui Chen AU - Ming Gao AU - Guiming Tao PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Attitude control of short-range loitering missile based on ADRC BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.140 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.140 ID - Huang2015/12 ER -