A Passive RFID Sensor Tag for Intelligent Concrete Temperature Control
- Zhongbin Chen, Fangming Deng, Xiang Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhongbin Chen
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.223How to use a DOI?
- concrete temperature, RF Identification (RFID)
- This paper presents an integrated passive sensor tag for intelligent concrete temperature control. The sensor tag is based on EPC Generation-2 UHF communication protocol and operates in passive node. Except the antenna and matching network, the other blocks including RF/analog frontend, digital baseband, electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) and sensors, are fabricated in a single chip for low-cost application, from the test result we can see that this sensor tag can offer a believable measuring result.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhongbin Chen AU - Fangming Deng AU - Xiang Wu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - A Passive RFID Sensor Tag for Intelligent Concrete Temperature Control BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.223 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.223 ID - Chen2015/12 ER -