Overview of Quantum Key Distribution
- Yun-ting Zhou, Feng-zhu Ji, Mao-lin Deng, Xiao-gang He, Qi-jie Tang
- Corresponding Author
- Yun-ting Zhou
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.224How to use a DOI?
- Quantum communication; Quantum; Quantum Key Distribution
- QKD (quantum key distribution) is core of quantum communication, it is not only the most extensive range of applications, and can also be served as a basis for other branches. In this paper, the theoretical basis and the basic idea of quantum key distribution has been described. Focus on several quantum key distribution schemes which are representative, some analysis and researches have been proposed. And sum up the pros and cons of these schemes after comparison.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun-ting Zhou AU - Feng-zhu Ji AU - Mao-lin Deng AU - Xiao-gang He AU - Qi-jie Tang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Overview of Quantum Key Distribution BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.224 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.224 ID - Zhou2015/12 ER -