A new automatic test data generation algorithm based on PSO-ACO
- Xiaomin Zhao, Yiting Wang, Xiaoming Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaomin Zhao
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.226How to use a DOI?
- PSO; ACO; Test data generation; Software testing
- In view of the shortcomings of the test data generation algorithm including particle swarm optimization algorithm and ant colony algorithm, a new algorithm is proposed, which is based on the combination of particle swarm algorithm and parameter adjustment. This algorithm can dynamically adjust its search capabilities based on the fitness value of particles , combine the advantages of particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm and ant colony algorithm ACO to ensure the convergence and accuracy of the algorithm. Experiments show that the new algorithm can effectively improve the efficiency of test data generation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaomin Zhao AU - Yiting Wang AU - Xiaoming Ding PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - A new automatic test data generation algorithm based on PSO-ACO BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.226 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.226 ID - Zhao2015/12 ER -