Accurate Network Resource Allocation in SDN according to Traffic Demand
- Hongyan Cui, Chenhang Ma, Wei Lai, Lili Zheng, Yunjie Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Hongyan Cui
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.227How to use a DOI?
- SDN, Network Resource Allocation, Quality of Service
- The services carried by the Internet have undergone tremendous change over the past decades, along with the emergence of multimedia services and cloud computing, etc. However, there is little change in the framework of network designed primarily for reliable end-to-end communication, which is not suitable for these new services, resulting in poor performance of services and inefficient utilization of network resource. In this paper, we propose a network resource allocation scheme base on SDN (Software Defined Network) an emerging network paradigm, to provide Quality of Service (QoS) support for various services while balance the link load in the network avoiding congestion and idleness. And we demonstrate its performance via experiments under our SDN test bed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongyan Cui AU - Chenhang Ma AU - Wei Lai AU - Lili Zheng AU - Yunjie Liu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Accurate Network Resource Allocation in SDN according to Traffic Demand BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.227 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.227 ID - Cui2015/12 ER -