Factors in Using Speech Method in Social Subject
- Gustina Gustina, Azwar Ananda, Ahmad Kosasih
- Corresponding Author
- Gustina Gustina
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.1How to use a DOI?
- Factor Analysis, Lecture Method, Social Studies, Elementary School
- This research was motivated by some of elementary school students in the sub-district V of Tanah Datar who experienced boredom in understanding social studies subject matter. This problem is the impact of many teachers who use the lecture method during social studies learning activities. The purpose of this study is to find out what dominant factors influence elementary school teachers in sub-district V Kaum using the lecture method in social studies learning activities. Data and research information are collected with instruments in the form of questionnaires distributed to 5 elementary schools. The result of the research find 2 main factors that the teacher prefers to use the lecture method compared to other methods, are they: teacher competency factors, and self student factors
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gustina Gustina AU - Azwar Ananda AU - Ahmad Kosasih PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Factors in Using Speech Method in Social Subject BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.1 ID - Gustina2019/01 ER -