The Effect of Learning Model Project Based Learning on The Activities and Study Results of IPA Graders VI
- Hermaliza Hermaliza, Jon Efendi, Nurhizrah Gistituati
- Corresponding Author
- Hermaliza Hermaliza
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.27How to use a DOI?
- Project Based Learning, Activities, Study Results, IPA
- The purpose of this research to know the influence of learning modelproject based learning And learning conventional on the activities of science and study results graders vi.This research using methods Quasi Experimentation and use research design the static camparison: randomized control group only design. The population of the research is all students class VI SDN gugus 1 Kecamatan Payung Sekaki Determined by technique purposive sampling. Data collection is done by observation, test, and documentation. Hypothesis test using t-test. The result showed that the percentage of students' experimental learning activity from the first meeting until the third meeting was 74.58%, with good criteria, while the control class was 58.36%, with good criteria. Student learning result data show the average of posttest grade experiment class 80,5, while control class equal to 70,56. Based on research findings and discussion concluded that (1) learners who teach using PjBL model more active than learners who are taught using conventional learning. Based on the calculation obtained t count value of 3.85 with a significant level of 5% is 1.70, the price t arithmetic greater than t table so that H1 accepted. (2) Learners who teach using the PjBL model get better learning outcomes than learners who are taught using conventional learning. Based on calculations obtained t arithmetic of 2.20 with a significant level of 5% is 1.70, the price t arithmetic greater than t table so that H1 accepted
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hermaliza Hermaliza AU - Jon Efendi AU - Nurhizrah Gistituati PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Effect of Learning Model Project Based Learning on The Activities and Study Results of IPA Graders VI BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.27 ID - Hermaliza2019/01 ER -