Online Group Investigation by Using Facebook to Improve Students Critical Thinking on Geography Subjects
- Sumanti Sumanti, Z. Mawardi Efendi, Ridwan Ridwan
- Corresponding Author
- Sumanti Sumanti
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.30How to use a DOI?
- Online group investigation learning, Critical Thinking Ability, Geography Subject
- The purpose of this study is to obtain an Online group investigation by using Facebook in improving students critical thinking on geography subject. The type of research is development research. It conducted of preliminary research stage, product design stage, evaluation stage and reflection stage and documentation. The data is collected through discussion, observation, interview, questionnaire, and test. The collected data are analyzed by using descriptive and inferential statistics. The product of the research consists of model book, model support system in the form of teacher book and student book. The products categorized as valid, it that can be seen from organizational aspect, format, material and language and supporting system. Practical results obtained that products are easy to use, understood, helpful learning process, adequate time to use, and interested. The result of the effectiveness test is developed with the ability to think critically. The finding shows that the online group investigation learning using Facebook in Geography subject is valid, practical and effective
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sumanti Sumanti AU - Z. Mawardi Efendi AU - Ridwan Ridwan PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Online Group Investigation by Using Facebook to Improve Students Critical Thinking on Geography Subjects BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.30 ID - Sumanti2019/01 ER -