Health Education Teachers Pedagogic and Personality Competencies in Guiding Practical Clinical Training of Nursing Students
- Novriyanti Achyar, Rusdinal Rusdinal, Nurhizrah Gistituati, Khairudin Khairudin
- Corresponding Author
- Novriyanti Achyar
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.31How to use a DOI?
- pedagogic competence, personality competence, practical clinical training of nursing students
- This study aims to describe the pedagogic and personality of health education teacher in guiding practical clinical training of nursing students. The type of this research is correlational research with the population is all health education teachers and nursing students in Padang city who take the practical clinical training in the academic year 2017/2018. Sample of this research is taken by using purposive sampling technique where there are 9 health education teachers from three health education in Padang city and 24 nursing students who take practical clinical training and each also came from three health education in Padang city. Data were collected by using observation, questionnaire and interview. The result of the research shows that the pedagogic and personality competence of the health education teachers give influence to the nursing student's performance and achievement in the practical clinical training. The average score of health education teachers pedagogic competence is 101.1 and health education teachers personality competence is 61.66 and the average score of nursing students in the practical clinical training is 70.32. From the results of the descriptive analysis, it can be stated that the three variables used are in enough categories. The result of inferential analysis shows the value of Fobserved is bigger than Ftable, it can be concluded that there is significant influence between pedagogic competence and personality competence of health education teachers toward nursing students' achievement and performance in practical clinical training
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Novriyanti Achyar AU - Rusdinal Rusdinal AU - Nurhizrah Gistituati AU - Khairudin Khairudin PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Health Education Teachers Pedagogic and Personality Competencies in Guiding Practical Clinical Training of Nursing Students BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.31 ID - Achyar2019/01 ER -