Curriculum Development in West Sumatra Context of The Historical Perspectives and The Implementation
- Elda Martha Suri, Ungsi A.O.Marmai, Juniman Silalahi
- Corresponding Author
- Elda Martha Suri
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.32How to use a DOI?
- curriculum development, national education, Indonesian context
- This article aims at discussing the development of curriculum especially in West Sumatera context. One of the important aspects relating to the implementation of education is the development of curriculum. Curriculum as a set of plans and systems about the goals/objectives, contents and materials and methods used to carry out teaching and learning process to achieve certain education goals plays an important role in national education. Curriculum as the component of education is dynamic, always changing over time. The changing is really important to keep up with the development of the society, the demand of the students’ need, and the progress of science and technology. The development of education curriculum in a certain country, included West Sumatera, can reflect the development of the country. In Indonesia especially west sumatra, the national curriculum has been changed many times. However, the entire national curriculum is designed on the same basis, Pancasila and 1945 Constitution
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elda Martha Suri AU - Ungsi A.O.Marmai AU - Juniman Silalahi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Curriculum Development in West Sumatra Context of The Historical Perspectives and The Implementation BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.32 ID - MarthaSuri2019/01 ER -