The Influence of Learning Methods on Students’ Critical Thinking: A Case at Social Studies
- Nurul Qomar, Muhamad Syarif Sumantri, Arita Marini, Adi Apriadi Adiansha
- Corresponding Author
- Nurul Qomar
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.57How to use a DOI?
- PBL, PS, Results, Critical Thinking
- The study aims to determine the effect of learning methods on social studies learning outcomes in terms of students' critical thinking. The study was conducted in SDN Talun Subdistrict, Cirebon Regency, by using experimental research on treatment by level 2 x 2 design. The results showed that (1) Social Studies learning outcomes between groups using the Problem Based Learning method were higher than students using the Problem Solving method, ( 2) There is an interaction effect between learning methods with critical thinking skills on social studies learning outcomes, (3) Students who have high critical thinking skills, social studies learning outcomes using Problem Based Learning methods are higher than Problem Solving methods, (4) Students who have critical thinking skills are low, social studies learning outcomes using the Problem Based Learning method are higher than the Problem Solving method
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nurul Qomar AU - Muhamad Syarif Sumantri AU - Arita Marini AU - Adi Apriadi Adiansha PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Influence of Learning Methods on Students’ Critical Thinking: A Case at Social Studies BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.57 ID - Qomar2019/01 ER -